Monday, July 28, 2014

365 Days of Tea - Day 37: Stash's Organic Very Berry Herbal Tea.

 So Its Sunday night and we were suppose to have a big storm but it barely rained at all. On another note, I'm trying to find a graphics designer to illustrate a childern's book I wrote last year, and I'd like to publish it on amazon. We'll see what happens with that.


Yes, yes I know, its another tea bag. There are not always so bad, and Stash is actually making some pretty decent ones. When you're in a rust, a tea bag is a pretty good deal, too. Its organic, too.


Although you can't see it all that well, the tea bag is actually stained a light purple. Probably from the raspberries. I thought at first that it might contain blue berries but it actually doesn't.


Dark red-ish purple color.  Should be good!

It smells just like a berry popsickle. Strange I know, but its a very berry-like scent. A perfect mix of raspberries, cranberries, strawberries, and rosehips. There isn't a lot of depth to the aroma, but its still pretty good.

You know when you've eaten a fresh raspberry and its a tiny bit tart, and a little bit sweet? Its almost exactly like that flavor. Although, it does contain other ingredients but I think most of that flavor is lost. That doesn't mean that you don't get the health benefits from the other berries though. It tastes very unprocessed (even though the aroma kind of tells you otherwise) and fresh.

Although it is a tea bag as opposed to a loose leaf tea, I still think it stands on it's own. Its pretty decent, and I can only wish I had more. It would make fantastic iced tea, with a little honey.


Can be found @


If you enjoyed my post; please consider donating! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment